visionary.life & listing.visionary.life (further visionary.life) are dedicated to delivering high quality, engaging and consumer friendly advertising experiences for advertisers. Our Creative Guidelines are not an exhaustive list of prohibitions, but rather represent platform principles. Visionary.life reserves the right to reject, suspend, or remove from its platform any ad in its sole discretion, regardless of whether a basis for removal is listed here. These Guidelines do not limit visionary.life’s discretion in any way.
Ads that do not meet the standards set forth in these Guidelines may be subject, at visionary.life’s discretion, to platform-wide blocks.
Visionary.life gives preference to ads that would be relevant to visionary.life’s audience and related to the visionary.life’s content (blockchain, AI, AR/VR, open source software, IoT, crypto market and ICO).
Prohibited Creatives and Related Content
Advertisers cannot use the visionary.life for ads that do or promote any of the following:
- Promote online gambling in jurisdictions where online gambling is illegal or otherwise restricted
- Contain nudity or overly suggestive content or images
- Ads must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services, except for ads for family planning and contraception. Ads for contraceptives must focus on the contraceptive features of the product, and not on sexual pleasure or sexual enhancement, and must be targeted to people 18 years or older.
- Promote dating, escort services, “mail-order brides,” or similar services
- We don’t allow weapons, fireworks or explosives that can cause damage, harm or injury. We also don’t allow instructions for how to use or make any of these products. Ads can’t promote: Guns, firearms, ammunition or any imagery of these items. This includes functioning antique devices, BB guns, airsoft guns, paintball guns and lifelike fake firearms. Gun accessories of any kind.
- Sell or promote illegal drugs, marijuana, marijuana byproducts, drug paraphernalia, or ways to pass a drug test
- Content that promotes or incites hatred against, discrimination of, or disparagement of an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization, or is a protected class
- Content that harasses, intimidates, or bullies an individual or group of individuals
- Content that threatens or advocates for harm to oneself or others
- Content that seeks to exploit others
- Promotions containing violent language, gruesome or disgusting imagery, or graphic images or accounts of physical trauma
- Promotions containing gratuitous portrayals of bodily fluids or waste
- Promotions containing obscene or profane language
- Content that promotes cruelty or gratuitous violence towards animals
- Solicitation of funds or donations by people or organizations who are not politicians, political parties, or tax-exempt charities.
- Promotion of free desktop software, unless the ad includes the name of the specific software being promoted and leads to the authoritative online distribution source for the software. The authoritative source must not have a history or reputation of policy violations.
- Malware; Content that contains, installs, links to, or prompts the download of any malware.
- Auto-redirects; Content that automatically redirects to other sites or apps.
- Fake Errors and Messages; Content that displays fake errors or warnings to induce user action, including, for example, warnings about viruses, missing codecs, and corrupt disks.
- Ads must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights. Examples include celebrity images and representation as well as using the name of an unaffiliated publisher in such a way that would imply a relationship with the ad or landing page and such unaffiliated publisher.
- Ads must not contain deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices.
- Ads must not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
- Ads must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low quality ad content.
- Sites or apps that are under construction, parked domains, or are otherwise not functional
- Sites that are not viewable in commonly used browsers
- Sites that have disabled the browser’s back button
Ads must comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations in any relevant jurisdiction. This includes laws, rules, and regulations that relate to the placement of ads through online behavioral advertising, and to the delivery of ads to children.
Ads must not include or contain any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party (including rights conferred or otherwise protected by patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets).
- Image types:
- Static images (JPG, PNG)
- Animated images (GIF). Up to 5 frames per second are required.
- Image weight: up to 150 kb.
- Sizes: only mentioned in the Media Kit