Token Sale of Robonomics.network will take place in November 2018
Robonomics Network announced today the launch of its token sale, that starts on November 21, 2018. Robonomics Network is a decentralized protocol, which allows direct human-robot, robot-robot communication. It was launched by Airalab team and solves fundamental problems associated with excluding a third party from communication between humans and Cyber Physical Systems (Robots, factories, smart cities).
State of the project
In 2018 the Airalab team has released the infrastructure of Robonomics.network in alpha on Ethereum mainnet. The launch of a working protocol enables to create a decentralized applications, here’s some of the use cases:
– Decentralized IoT Data Marketplace, which allows trade data collected by IoT devices and sensors without intermediaries;
– Industry 4.0: direct communication between consumers and smart factories, as well as solely among smart factories;
– Trackable supply chain: transparent history of goods and services;
– Autonomous service providers: robot-performed services in smart cities;
– Management tools for the mass production of services and goods through capital;
– Launch of a global supply chain consisting of autonomous factories and logistics.
Today Robonomics Network is fully operational in Ethereum mainnet. The team plans to expand the capabilities of Robonomics Network and test Ethereum alternatives: EOS, Cardano, Tezos, Polkadot.
Token Sale Information
Token Sale will be held on 21 of November, 2018. Subscribe to the newsletter to get the latest news and details on the Token Sale. Join community of Airalab in social networks – Telegram, Twitter, Medium.